Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I spent most of the day scrapping have put up the two LO I have completed.
I have completed 4 of the challenges only another 7 to do.


This is my take on the Bold Challenge over at Debs Creations

This is father and son who insist they are nothing alike.

I lived with them until son moved out of home.
I know that they are very much alike.

Another Challenge over at Debs Creations

The Angels song Mr Damage had to be your title I had no idea what to do for this one was about to give up on it and concentrate on all the other challenges when I thought I would check out the words to the song thinking maybe they would give me an idea .

Bingo a lot of the lines in the song describe exactly how I am feeling at the moment.

I knew exactly how to do it card stock and newspaper.

I used torn pages on card stock for the back ground and cut letters out for the title and matted them with card stock.

I cut all the lines of the song into strips and then randomly placed them on the LO.

I will be scrapping my feelings more often.

This was really good therapy for me.



luv
Lexie
oxo



I nearly forgot Banana Man did win the Bendigo Cup today.
I didn't have a bet forgot all about it but DH did and it was on Banana Man.
He only had $5.00 each way so we are rolling in it NOT!!!!!!




1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Lexie these are great...I haven't done any scrapping for Deb's for so long! Can't seem to think about doing any LO's but Kirrily at the moment. Love the new pic in your blog header! Luv Shaz

PS Congrats on your new job xoxo