Wednesday, November 12, 2008


No school or work today it's a holiday
We don't get the Melbourne Cup holiday we get the day off for Bendigo Cup and thats today.

On of the horses that is running in the cup is called Banana Man might put $1.00 each way. Banana Man was one of DS favorite cartoons when he was growing up.

We won't be going to the Cup it has turned into a drunks day out which is a shame as it used to be a great family day at the races.

Will do a bit of house work and work on the challenges I am doing this month.

This is one I completed yesterday
This is my take on the Shabby Chic Challenge



My mum and dad who were married in 1957




luv
Lexie
oxo


2 comments:

Angela said...

Love your take on the challenge Lexie, great papers used and adore that photo of your parents:)TFS Angie

Gayatri said...

I absolutely love this layout. The ppas are so beautiful and what a beautiful photograph too. Good to cherish these things. TFS Lexie

Hugs
Gayatri