Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I know it's been awhile since I have updated.

Don't have a lot to say at the moment.

I've just been doing the day to day stuff and a bit of scrapping.

I have got a casual job working at an indoor kids play center.

I'm back working with food, kids and cleaning.

The people who run the centre are really loverly.

I will enjoy working for Troy and De.


Look what came in the mail on Friday



Who doesn't love getting yummy stuff in the mail




These are the LO's that I have completed
in the last few days




This was a challenge about addiction











This one is about where my mind
is a lot of the time











Now for a couple of pretty LO's for you to enjoy





I am really happy with LO








Anna loves this one I did of her
I used some of the goodies out of the pack I recieved from Debz


Thats all thanks for looking

Luv
Lexie
oxo











No comments: