Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge

So love the colour combo that was the inspiration this month

Talk about leaving things to the last minute
but at least I got it completed this month

love making these flowers they are so cute



The LO above was based on this simple LO I did as a step by step tutorial
you can find it HERE



this LO takes less than an hour to make
I spent more time choosing the papers out of my scrap box
than I spent doing the LO



and another of the cute flowers
you can find the tutorial on how to make them HERE

Lexie

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh your flowers are so pretty Lex ... thank you so much for leaving this to the last minute, was a great way to wake up this morning!

You are always welcome at Lollipop Ladies, thanks for taking part!

Kelly G said...

Hi Lexie - I just found your blog through the Lollipop Ladies and I have got to say I love your style. Thanks for sharing your creations with all of us in blogland and I have become a follower and added you to my favourites.

Mandy said...

love them...cute little flowers...thanks for popping by when jacob was not well...xxx

Kathie said...

Gorgrous Lexie!!!
xoxo