Monday, May 11, 2009

Ooooh its Monday


Where does the weekend go???????


love this pic
so calming and relaxing



I had a lovely mothers day yesterday got up at 6am
got to the market a little after 7am
Chris and the girls bought me breaky and my pressies
mid morning
Bella gave me a lovely necklace
and
Anna gave me another DCWV stack
as well as a cup with chocolate she had bought from
the Mothers day stall at school
Chris cooked my favorite roast lamb for tea
and Jesse rang me to wish me a happy mothers day

Anna also made some chocolate biscuits for me
yesterday afternoon she decorated them with hugs and kisses


I felt rather spoilt yesterday

I gave my mum a bunch of roses and a card I made

I hope you all had a fabulous Mothers Day


Well I had better get off of here as I need to get the girls up
start the washing its escaping out of the laundry
(the girls cleaned out their rooms at the weekend)
and do a bit of tidying before I go to work

Oh before I go my beautiful friend Sharon
is celebrating her blogs 1st birthday this month
lots of fun and games and RAKs to win
you can find her
HERE



have a beautiful day

luv






1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

So glad your Mother's Day was so special Lexie...You got some lovely gifts from your children!

And thanks for giving my blog a plug.....Yeh come on over everyone and you could win!! Have a great day today Darlin and I will catch you around again somewhere in our online lives! Luv Shaz xoxo