Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not much

to report on the eating of the Elephant today
If you haven't read my last 2 blog posts you are most likely thinking 
What the hell is this crazy woman on about!!!
A brief explanation is the Elephant is my craft space and the eating of it is, the decluttering and reorganising.
I have made such a mess that a good clean and chuck out was needed badly, so that I once again have room to create
Are we all on the same page now???
What did I do yesterday??
Well the day started off with coffee and a bit of net surfing, did some ironing, washing, made the bed and a quick tidy up.
Miss Anna and I went to church with the lovely Mrs Down, after church we went for coffee with the ladies who attend the Wednesday service. We had a delight full time.
Then it was home again, a quick bite to eat then to work for me.
Had a bit extra to do at work so that took care of the afternoon.
Chris, Bella and I did some supermarket shopping, by the time we got home it was early evening
I hadn't planned on cleaning out the pantry, but it had to be done as a little visitor found a packet of popping corn and had a nibble, so much chucking out scrubbing and disinfecting was done.
Didn't get that job completed last night, finished it this morning 
Now we have a very clean neat tidy pantry
I'm getting side tracked here I was telling you about the eating of the Elephant
One of the tips I read on How to Declutter and Reorganise was to visualise your finished space, that was what I did yesterday so technically I was still on the job
(that's what I'm telling myself)













are you seeing the same sort of crafting space as me???
 These pictures should give it away??
Soft pretty and Shabby Chic

Oh who am I kidding it will never look like that
Shabby yes but with out the chic
Because my crafting space is in the garage, correction it's supposed to be half the garage and at this stage it has taken over a generous three quarters

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie followers I hope you have a fun filled day
oxo








4 comments:

Mandy said...

Lol..life happens..you will get it done eventually...happy Australia day to you too...xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Bahahahaha love those pins you've shared .... Not really helping get your room cleaned? How do you like your elephant, medium or well done?

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Bahahahaha love those pins you've shared .... Not really helping get your room cleaned? How do you like your elephant, medium or well done?

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Lexie, I'm following with interest to see if you can achieve a task that so many of us put in the too hard basket. I love the visionary photos you posted, but I think these photos come from houses where NOBODY lives (and definately No kids live).
Happy Australia Day to you as well.
Michelle