Monday, September 26, 2011

My weekend was spent doing

MARKETS

this is my stall at the Kids Market Central Vic at Rochester on Saturday


I had a lovely day the Locals and Stall holders were all so friendly

some goodies I had for sale

and some more goodies

I enjoyed doing this Market so much I would be willing to do another one before Christmas if Bree (the market organiser) can fit one in
On Sunday I did my usual Market at the Bendigo Show grounds I always have a good day there even if I don't make much, it's fun to catch up with fellow stall holders and you get to see people you don't often get time to see due to our busy life styles

Went into work on Sunday evening to do my cleaning 
It was do that or go in at 5.30am Monday 
The Teachers Games are being held in Bendigo and they have booked out the sports centre for the next 2 days. Will have to go in early tomorrow around 7.30am ish to do a quick freshen up.
I will be in and out real quick 

So having today off I'm staying in my PJ's all day and pottering about 
I am going to do a bit of creating as soon as I drag out that slacko Mojo of mine

Hope you all have a fab day

oxo

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Howdy .your stall looks gorgeous...sounds like you had a whole Lorraine fun...xxx

Kathie said...

Great Lexie....looks fantastic...glad to hear that you didn't lose money....markets are always such a gamble...BUT your work is excellent and you should have no worries selling it!!
See you soon
Love Kathie
xoxo