Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #27

Good Morning and welcome to the newest challenge here at The Lollipop Ladies, where we aim to delight with sweetly inspired themes for your craft creations!

This time we want you to be inspired by this delectable
Embossed Cupcake:
 

and of course the EXTRA challenge has to be to add some 
Dry Embossing!
 


This was my second attempt
(we won't talk about what happened to the first page)
it did have something to do with a glass of wine enough said
in a way I am glad that the first one ended up in the bin, because I am really happy with how this page turned out


 



You can enter the Lollipop Ladies Challenge 
 
 
 Happy Scrappin'
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this layout, so for sure I think the wine fiasco was a blessing!

Love the awesome fussy cut flowers and great embossed cage and pieces!

Really pretty shabby chic page!

Kathie said...

as always its gorgeous Lexie!! Yummy
I just love cutting out as you know and I adore pink.....and did I mention that cake is my favorite???
Love ya
Kathie
xoxo

Angela said...

stunning page lexie:) Hope your well. Hugs Ange

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lexie - adore the softness and layers of pretty elements