Friday, August 12, 2011

A challenge completed

late but finished for a change


This was Scraphappykats FNC
(being on the DT means I am not eligible for the prize, so it doesn't really matter that it's late)

Originally I didn't have the cute little Fairy's on it and it looked unfinished 
thought flowers may do it, but no, so tried lot's of other bits and pieces but they didn't work either
Was beginning to think that this would be another one that ended up in the unfinished pile until I popped into the new scrapbook shop in Kangarooflat,  was having a look at all the wonderful goodies when I came across these gorgeous Scrap FX Fairy's and I knew instantly that they would finish the page
All you local scrappers if you haven't already checked out Meany Potato (it's the bright green shop next to the chemist on High street Kangarooflat) I recommend you do 
There are lots of yummy goodies and the service is very friendly 


I painted the Fairy's and while they were still wet I sprinkled them with fine Crystal Glitter
to give them a sparkle cos in my mind Fairy's always sparkle

Don't forget to pop in to Scraphappykat's this evening as there will be another FNC for you to do

oxo



3 comments:

Meany Potato said...

These look fantastic Lexie! The whole page comes to life! I'm glad I could give you that finishing pieces for this lovely project! Look fwd to seeing more!!

Kathie said...

gorgeous girlfriend!!!
xoxo

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lexie.Of course fairys sparkle !
Those last little touches did, I think, lift the whimsical feel of the page so well done ..love it .
hugs Shirley-anne