Friday, August 26, 2011

It's MESSY

and it's loads of FUN!!!
It doesn't really have to be messy but when I get paint out I love to get messy

For tonights challenge at Scraphappy Kats you are to use the colours
BLACK
WHITE
and
GREY
(I know they are not colours, they are shades)
and an accent colour of your choosing
and there is to be PAINT it can be as little or as much as you like
there are no other restrictions

This is my example

for those of you that haven't used paint very much this is a fantastic way to start as you really cannot make a mistake the messier the better it looks
I have used black and white paint on grey cardstock
I slapped a bit of black around and then high lighted with white
The circles are created by using the rim of a glass and I have stamped a few butterflies

isn't this just the cutest little spider you have ever seen??

You can find out how to enter this challenge by clicking

Beginners, experienced and all those in between are most welcome to enter

Happy Scrappin'

oxo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great (and fun to create) Lexie, and very cute spider!

Lizzyc said...

this is stunning Lexie .. and that would be the only spider i would have in my scrap room!!

Kathie said...

nice!!!!