Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pack up day at the Market


Everything has to be packed up and out of the Market today
The Australian Wool and Sheep Show takes over the market for the next week
So I am having a huge sale on scrappy items as I will no longer be selling  cardstock papers embellishments etc when I go back
I will have a few Scrap Kits/Packs 
I have decided to concentrate on my handmade items as that is what sell the best
I am taking a break from the market so I won't be back selling until the first weekend in August

To all the local ladies in the Bendigo area I have lots of Scrapping stuff going super cheap today
So pop in to the Show Grounds Market and grab yourself a bargain
I have a couple of paper racks for sale as well

an example of some of the Patterned Papers that I have for sale
 They are selling for 50 cents each or 3 for $1.00

You have until 3pm today to get yourself a fantastic bargain

No comments: