Saturday, July 9, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT CHALLENGE




You can use this sketch any way you like 
turn it on it's side, upside down or turn it into a negative space
add some embellishments, just a few or lots its up to you 
pop on a title
you can create a card LO or OTP
but we must be able to see the sketch in your project
then take a pic and email it to
scraphappykat@yahoo.com.au
before midnight Tuesday


 This is my example



Do you like all the sparkly glittery flowers and swirls??








You do! well get your self to Scraphappy Kats Shop

and get yourself some glitter paper
You can do so much with it cut it into shapes use it as a background
or use your die cuts (my favourite way to use it) or punches to make flowers etc

Looking forward to seeing lots of challenges in the email inbox

4 comments:

Heddie said...

Great example of the sketch thanks Lexie I will get on with mine.xx

Anonymous said...

Lexi How much for the embellishments as my daughter is going to try the FNC Cheers Chris C

lexie said...

Chris just use what ever embellishments you have....the glittery ones I have used are glitter cardstock that I have punched out

Kathie said...

Awesome LO Lexie!! Beautiful work...I love that glitter paper!! Amazing stuff!!!
Love Kathie
xoxo