Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful one day Perfect the next

That's what the weather has been like here
A bit different to what it was doing 2 weeks ago
(it will be 2 weeks tomorrow)

I have a busy time this weekend
class Friday night at Scraphappy Kats
Melbourne Saturday
Chris Jesse and Bella are going to the A league Final

GO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

Family day Sunday at Werribee Mansion
listening to some bands
(we are having a day off from the market)
The kids are not keen on going
but guess what
sometimes you just don't get a choice
It will be a good lesson in compromise for them

I need to finish 2 monogram canvas's by lunch time tomorrow
waiting for Kindy Glitz to dry so that I can finish decorating them

If I get time tomorrow I will up load pics of them


well that's it from me for now

here's a few pics for you to look at


This one is for Tracy


Picked these beauty's up at the market a couple of weeks ago





Anna's school celebrated International Day yesterday


a lantern that the kids made




Anna and her friend
I think they look super cute




and a sneak peek





of the class I am teaching tomorrow night


wishing you all a wonderful weekend
take care


Lexie

No comments: