Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A few pics from the weekend


Shell Lexie Rach Nat (the scrapping queen) and Shazza

What a fab weekend I had I met the most wonderful girls Nat and Shazza
I had already met Shell Rach and Lizzy aka Ma in January this year
We had a lovely lunch lots of chat and laughs


Picking up a few supplies

Such Posers


cracking up again


you got your shots No more


Rach and Shell


Nat taking photos

Talking to Janine




A couple of LO's


My example for last weekends CC at RSS



Scrapbook Barns Challenge at
DEBS CREATIONS

This is my example

a couple of close ups


thats all for today

luv


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love them pics Lexie. Looks like you all had a great time!....xxx

Kathie said...

Great photos Lexie!! Love you LO of that fish!! glad that you all got to meet and have such a lot of fun!
Kathie
xoxo
Prize and challenge pack on its way to you. Posted today. xoxo