Tuesday, December 30, 2008

TIME TO GO HOME

It's Tuesday so it's time to head home today our break with Jesse and Inni has gone way to fast
we have had a lovely relaxing time going to the beach, shopping and chillin' out
On Sunday Chris and I went on a train ride getting on and off at several stations so that I could take photo's of Graffiti
(will share some of them with you at a later date)
I'm feeling quite refreshed ready to take on the new year and what ever it brings
I need to be getting off here now so that we can get organized to head home, the girls want to call into D F O in Essendon
(they still have some money left)

have put up a couple of pics of the kids

3 comments:

Gayatri said...

I did not know Essendon had DFO! Wow when I Visit Melbourne in late jan I will pay the DFO a visit. heheh

Hugs
Gayatri

vicmbee said...

Have a safe trip home Lexie...
Wishing you all the best for the New Year I hop its a good one...

Mandy said...

Safe homeward bound driving Lexie...got my rak and nearly cried...it's awesome...
lots of it
mandy
xxx