Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a morning!!

Don't you hate it when you sleep in, I did this morning. Thank god DH has the day off...so hopefuly he will do all the things that I usually do before I come to work, like the dishes,make the bed etc................
This is how my morning went....got out of bed...called the girls...put the coffee pot on...took the dog out...DD2 came out dressed and ready to have breky...DD1 comes out dressed for school after only one call which is unusual... asked her how she was (has had a bit of a sore throat for the last couple of days) she couldn't answer me as she has no voice...So a day or two home for her..... had a coffee....showered...got dressed...makeup......did DD2's hair....had another half cup of coffee while waiting for the school bag to be packed......out the door school run done and at work in just over an hour. Hoping the rest of my day is not so rushed and I get all the things done that need to be done.

Have put up a few layouts enjoy looking

No comments: