Friday, February 10, 2012

Nikki's Sketch Challenge


This is the Sketch and it had to be done in the colours of Pink and Green
This is what I created


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees and simplified it
(I loved the bones of the sketch but it was a bit to busy for my taste)
This is a photo of our son Jesse when he was 3 maybe 4 years old
Yes Pink does work for boys I have chosen a reddy pink to complement the green check

This Challenge closes at the end of the month, you can enter the challenge

Happy Scrappin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome sketch and love that page!

Too fun!!

Mandy said...

Love your page lexie..love the colours together too...gorgeous work...xxx

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Ooh, I love your Scrapbooking layout. I had a go at this sketch and tried to incorporate all of the elements...but it was too busy. I love how you simplified (I need to learn that!)