Saturday, February 11, 2012

An Example

for Scraphappy Kats Friday Night Challenge 
and a challenge I wanted to do

This Is the example for the F/N Challenge

and a couple of close ups

 love this cute little mouse

You can enter the F/N Challenge
Everyone is most welcome to enter young,old, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or have been scrapping for years, all entries have the same chance of winning as we draw a name out of a hat
couldn't be any fairer than that

Here is my entry for the Scrap it with Attitude Challenge
 You had to use Buttons,Circles and Twine

I think this little birdy is so sweet 
look he's winking at you

I so enjoyed scrapping these pages and I would like to thank Mr Mojo for stopping by and helping me get these done
Now a quick report on the saga of the Eating of the Elephant,
a little progress was made this week not as much as I would have liked as I had a couple of things to do that took priority
Keep watching this space????
oxo
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3 comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

love these page Lexie! I have the ox collection of papers, but I keep them hidden for a special project that just never seems to happen! lol!!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Lexie, Great pages, thanks for the inspirtaion! I created something for the Friday night challenge but need to wait for daylight to photograph it and post it at Scraphappy. I am so glad to have stumbled across your blog...You got me off my butt to start scrapbooking (and I'm loving it)

Mandy said...

These are both amazing...when i look at your scrapping it really makes me miss it...one day I'll have a free moment to scratch myself...lol...xxx