Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #28

Hello and welcome to our current Design Team's final post and creations.

Its bittersweet to be at the end of something we've all worked so hard at, BUT ultimately more sweet than bitter, especially with all the indulgence we have to share today:
This times challenge inspiration are these amazing
Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes

and the extra challenge is to use some
Paper Piecing

Here is my example



this flower has been put together using the Paper Piecing Technique 

I have really enjoyed being on the Lollipop Ladies DT
It was loads of fun inspiring you each fortnight
 I hope I inspired you???
I loved seeing all your wonderful creations
Thank you to all that participated over the last 3 months

Happy Scrappin'
oxo

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Such a gorgeous layout Lexie!! Thanks so much for your awesome work as a candy stripe!!!
Sammi
xxx