Monday, February 16, 2009


Hi all.....yes I am still here
I have been very slack in the blogging department of late
will try and do better in the future

After all the horrific images we have been seeing of our beautiful county
this past week I thought it would be nice to view a pretty one
snapped this one of a bee collecting pollen a couple of months ago


Now for the RAK

I do appreciate all the lovely comments that you leave
No names in the hat this week
I am giving my RAK
to a kind generous lady who is always giving to others
she has a heart of gold
I'm sure most if not all of you know her

Drum Roll
Please









and the RAK goes to

SHELL





this week will be the last of the weekly RAK's
to be in the draw just leave a comment

I will still be giving out RAK's
but they will be random so drop by often to have a chance of winning one

luv








6 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Lexie - hope things are going ok for you. I must say the picture you have added is absolutley beautiful - mother nature never ceases to amaze me!

CreativeMe68 said...

Such an amazing photo Lexie, thanks for sharing with us...You will get back to your blog...you will still have me lurking about seeing what you have been up to!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Mandy said...

great choice in rak...have a great day lexie...xxx

Tracey said...

Love the pic Lexie.
Congrats to Shell for your RAK...xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Lexie,
ther is a little something on my blog for you sweetie!
Kathie
xoxo

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Dear thanks for reading my messy leaf story.lol! I hope I could visit you someday and help you in cleaning sometime. Your blog is rocking with RAK,so sweet of you to do that.Hugs!