Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello to all who visit my blog.

Haven't done any scrapping for a while so nothing to show you.
I went to the market on Sunday sold some pits and pieces
and some scrapping supplies.
Had a fairly good day.

Bella had the day off school yesterday so she did a few jobs for me.
I had a visit from a friend so we had a good old natter.
Did a bit of washing and a bit of house work and fiddled about with my scrap stash.
I really need to organize my stash as I have no idea were to find things.
I waist so much time looking for bits and pieces.

Today I am doing the ironing (how exciting) and thinking about the
December Challenges at Debs Creations.
You can find a link on the side of my blog.
There are a lot of talented ladies that put their work up in the gallery.

That's about it for now.
Leaving you with a pic of Anna taken at the weekend

No comments: