Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Banana Custard

was the inspiration for the Lollipop Ladies Challenge 
the extra challenge this time was Vintage
Easy Peasy 
How wrong was I
My Mojo took one look at it and slunk off to hide somewhere warm
I think it may have been the custard colour that did it
So I was left to get on with it all by myself, struggling away into the wee small hours

After much fiddling putting things on, taking things off, trying this and trying that
I eventually produced something that I am reasonably happy with, a page of our furry four legged family member




Thanks for looking

oxo

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Lexie! this is gorgeous! here i was coming here to see what recipe the banana custard was!!!! banana essence perhaps as the real thing is just a tad expensive at the mo!!

Kylie's Creative Place said...

Very nice Lexie, your colours worked well and realy like the flowers you have made xox

Sammi said...

Hi Lexie,
This is so sweet! LOVE it!! So glad to have you on the team now!!

Sammi
xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Lexie .What a joy to visit your two links . Your projects shared here are inspiring to say the least .
This colour combination on this LO reminded me of the old Barney Banana icecream on a stick . Awesome that you have chosen to follow my blog . Thank you .