Saturday, March 19, 2011

I hope you are sitting down


yes it really is me and I'm blogging

I think I made some sort of statement back in January that I would blog every week???
Well that plan went out the window!!!!

January and February have well and truly gone and March is more than half over
Ooooh that means a quarter of the year is almost gone

I had planned to scrap at least a page a week
So far behind with that one!!!!
Where does the time go????

I am achieving some things on my to do list for 2011

Have shifted all my craft stuff out of the family/dining room into the garage
the family are very happy about being able to eat at the table again and walk around without tripping over boxes of stuff

De-cluttering the house is also on my list for this year
Shifting the craft stuff to the garage was the first step
I am making reasonable progress with the rest of the house
a little bit at a time seems to be getting the job done
Getting my craft space into order is also on the list
If I'm really honest I think that will always be a work in progress
but one can dream about it being neat and tidy can't they

Speaking of craft here is a little share




My first Class for 2011 at Scraphappy Kats





this one was inspired after a blog hop and
I do apologise I cannot remember who's blog it was that I got the inspiration from but
thank you
I really love how this turned out



this is this months sketch challenge at Scraphappy Kats
The talented Sarah is the DT Kitty that does the monthly sketch





last Fridays Sketch Challenge at Scraphappy Kats




You can find step by step instructions for this one at Scraphappy Kats




The class I taught Friday night at Scraphappy Kats






I do have other pages that I will eventually share with you
as soon as I finish them???

I have a little favour to ask of all you Scrap addicts
could you please hop over to
Kylies Creative Place
and leave her a little love she is getting back into scrapping after having a break and is new to blogging

Thanx I know Kylie will appreciate your encouragement

Until next time

love

Lexie

oxo

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Oh wow you DID blog!! Lovely LO Lexie...your work is really fantastic....I so enjoy doing your LO's.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon honey! Have a great week and enjoy life
(and creating/de-cluttering)
Love ya gal
xoxo