Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Christmas and Year done

dusted and fast becoming a distant memory

We had low key Christmas just Chris the girls and I for Chrissy lunch
Picked Isaac up early afternoon to go to Frankston to spend a bit of time with Jesse and Inni
As always the time there went way to quick

On Monday 3 kids a dog Chris and I headed home again
Tuesday we had a Family thingy in Benalla
Guess who was a dumb bum and forgot the camera so no piccies of that day to share

Wednesday Thursday bummed around home doing nothing much at all

New Years eve came and went
The girls and I had a quiet night in
Chris was playing at a New Years eve gig with his band
No making New Year resolutions for me
I always break them 2 minutes after I make them
that is a bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean

I have chosen a word for 2011

"DECLUTTER"

Found my Mojo on the last day of 2010 and scrapped 2 pages
think I was avoiding cleaning up my scrap space
Talking about scrap places mine is changing location
That's right the Family is getting a dining and family room back
it's a work in progress getting all my stash into the garage and setting up a scrap space there

That reminds me I need to make a card for Dad who turns 80 today
Doing a family lunch thingy to celebrate
won't forget the camera this time


Have uploaded a few pics that have been taken over the last week if you care to take a look



The Front door






















Bella and I had a bit of a play with the camera


Christmas Morning







Some more Piccies of our Chrissy Break


















and the last 2 pages I scrapped in 2010








I hope I haven't bored you too much with my ramblings

Wishing you all a happy safe wonderful 2011

oxo

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Really like those LO's Lexie
Love Kathie
xoxo