Monday, November 22, 2010

Whipped Mr Mojo into shape

and we got Scraphappy Kats Friday night sketch challenge done
between picking up the kids from school and cooking tea even had it done before the 7pm deadline shame I'm on the DT and am not eligible to enter

The Sketch

and my take on the sketch




The thing that took the longest was going through the scrap box choosing P/Papers

Products used
Bella Patterned paper
Cardstock
Ribbon
Minimarks Rubons
Decorative Buttons
Alphas Thickers

I recommend you head on over to Scraphappy Kats and check out the entries

Thanks for looking

oxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lexie... I have this sketch on my list to do.. Just didnt get round to it before the cut off date...

Kathie said...

Love yours Lexie....Hey we got 8 entries that is amazing....that is even better than we do for out monthly sketches :O
Love Kathie
xoxo