Monday, November 29, 2010

How's your week shaping up?????


I'm going to be going like a bat out of hell,
cut cat or any other Aussie slang phrase you can think of that means you are going to be super busy
So much that has to be done let alone what I want to get done!!!

Will be in need of a Scarlet Bovine or three me thinks

I managed to get Scraphappy Kat's Friday night challenge done in between running around with kids doing the necessaries and the Market at the weekend
I did the Market on my own as Chris was counting votes Saturday night and all day Sunday



Here's the LO that took me all weekend and a bit of today to get done




Not sure if I like it
Maybe it will grow on me


Products used

Cardstock
Urban Lily Patterned Paper
Urban Lily disc embellishments
Buttons
Stazon Ink
Dimensional Magic
(note to self best not to use in muggy weather)
Buttons
Alphas Thickers


Don't forget to drop by Scraphappy Kat's blog on a Friday evening to see what the challenge is and if she hasn't got one up leave a comment requesting one

"lol"

That's all from me atm
Hopefully I will get back in a day or two with a share or maybe a sneak peek
So until then

oxo

1 comment: