Friday, May 8, 2009

Where did the day go?????

Went to Spotlight today to get some
black white and vanilla cardstock


and I just couldn't resist getting all these as well

just couldn't resist
especially the paper with the cute little birdies
think I might have to go back and get some more




Where did the day go?????


Had a long list of things to do today
think I may have got 2 or 3 things crossed off

I really don't know where the time went
I was doing things all day

But not the things I should have been

Obviously!!!!!!!!

I am definitely the Queen of procrastination

Well there is always tomorrow!!!!!!



Some LO's that I have done this week
to share




Our sweet Anna when she was about 2 years of age
Anna had this habit of turning her back to you
lifting her dress above her head and walking away
if she didn't want to talk to you
as if to say
Kiss my ****

this is my take on Nats word challenge at
Ready Set Scrap





products I have used for this LO
Cardstock
Basic Grey P/P
Alphas Thickers
and
Machine stitching




This is my take on Mandys Challenge at
Debs Creations



products used in this one
Cardstock
Felt
Button
Machine stitching
the flower I hand cut and stitched a button on
Frame Butterfly and Alphas
are all sizzix dies cut out in felt





This is Issac our gorgeous Grandson
playing on Frankston Beach

this LO I did just for me





don't you think this skunk is the
cutest little critter ever!!!!!
love the DCWV Green Stack
it has the cutest papers

products for this one are
Cardstock
EK success P/P
Alphas Thickers and computer generated
Machine stitching
and the cute critter from the DCWV stack


Thats all from me today
thanks for stopping by
I love reading all the lovely comments you leave

luv


4 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Such a cute photo of Anna, LOL! Ohhh I just gotta say how cute that lil skunk one is! Love your take on Mandy's challenge! Yeh I am a bit of a procrastinator too! I have been doing that over you challenge at RSS the past couple of days! I think I have got something that I am happy with now! I really wish my mojo would come out of hiding! Luv Shaz xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts (holy smoke did you hand cut all those flowers for nats word challenge?)
Awesome font for cute kid, gotta me that one
Hope your day is slower today so you can get more done.
Thanks for sharing Lexie
Tracy:)

Pauly said...

Gorgeous LO's Lexie!! OMG, that hand cutting would,ve taken hours, its brilliant!!! Love the 'kiss my a....' LOL

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Gorgeous los hun!!I love love your stitching and layerings! Those new stash at the top are indeed drooling.Ditto!You should go back and grab some more.lol!!!Thanks for the kind words darl!