Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenges


I had the pleasure of setting the Sketch Challenge at
Ready Set Scrap
this month
Hop on over and check out the other 8 Challenges
all 9 challenges have a fab prize
you never know if you have a go you could be the lucky winner


My example of the sketch
Isn't my great niece so cute (well I think she is)








The SBB Challenge for Debs Creations

Black back ground
Emballishments - butterflies and flowers
one word tittle


My Example








If you love a challenge there are lots to do every month
at Debs Creation


thats all for now folks
luv



8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Lexie,
I love both these challenges!! i will have to have a go :D I'm in my element with debs challenge... flowers + butterflies :D
Your LO's are so beautiful!!!!!!!!
Luv Rach
xxx

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG They are both so adorable!!! Yeh I am talking about the LO's!!! But the lil girls are just so so cute!!!
Love those pearl flourishes...wish I could get my hand on some of them! I wish my mojo would return!!! I will try to get these done! Luv Shaz xoxo

vicmbee said...

I love your examples of your challenges. the photo of your DD in debs one is adorable....

Tracey said...

Love your sketch for the RSS challenges Lexie and beautiful example....xxx

Anonymous said...

Definitely got the RSS sketch on my list to do this month and your example is just beautiful (as always)

Mandy said...

just stunning lexie...thanks for the love over at my blog too..you are so kind...xxx take care
Mnadyxxx

chrisw said...

Beautiful!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Hey I just ordered some of those pearl flourishes...they are gorgeous!
Thanks for the heads up!