Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Gift and some LO's

Loving my new Creative Memories Cutters
Thanks so much Shaz
these are so much easier to use than the old round ones



These goodies came with my cutters
a little butterfly note book
a L book of Quotes
and a beautiful handmade card
thank you so much my beautiful friend



Have been a bit slack with the scrapping the last few weeks
here are a few that I have managed to complete


One of Shells gorgeous boys







A challenge on Kathies blog
these are not colours that I normally use
but I love the bright fresh look of this LO
and I was very surprise when this LO won
thanks for a fab challenge Kathie
I enjoy doing Kathies challenges as they always take me out of my comfort zone







A blind scrapping challenge for the cyber crop
at Debs Creations
Set by Vicki
I had never done a blind challenge before
I had so much fun doing this
really pleased how this turned out
thanks for the great challenge Vicki





Tracey's word Challenge
at RSS
My grandson Isaac sitting on a stump that is cut into a seat








That's all I have to share with you today
hope everyone has a fab week

luv



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice pages Lex ... I particularly love @ one with nature ... very nice!

What a lovely friend Shaz is to you and what lovely gifts to receive!

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous LO's Lexie!!! Glad you liked your lil pressies! And Yeh the cutters are so much easier I agree!
Have a great day Luv Shaz xoxo

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

love all your new projects hun! I heart the owl pps..so cute! And look at Shell's boy he is so handsome..like mother like son..hehhehe!I agree that you My girl lo is so refreshing to look at.Love that pic of your dd.She is so lady on that pic. TC hun!

Rachel said...

Hey Lexie, i am a fan of your work so i thought i would join your blog :) i love your lo from vicki's blind challenge, its my fave so far. and the nature lo u did is gorgeous!!!!
luv rach

chrisw said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!