Monday, October 27, 2008

LAST WEEK

Monday and Tuesday I started lots of jobs around the house still need to finish some of them. Took Angel (thats the dog) for a walk to pick Anna up from school it takes me half an hour to walk up to the school and forty-five minutes to walk home with Anna so I have been getting a bit of exersise which is good.

Wednesday I helped out at the show stewarding in the craft section, enteries were down this year. I didn't have anything entered.

Thursday and Friday did house work and getting organised for the weekend. Jesse Inni and Isaac were here at the weekend I love having them but you get all out of routine.

Spent a bit of time Friday checking out the challenges that the very talented Challenge Chicks have done this month and thought I could have a go at some of them, so checked out the requirements for them and went on a bit of a scrapping frenzy will post pics of LO's later in the week. I did take 5 or 6 hours off as all the Family went to the show Sat afternoon and night. Oh I nearly forgot I had my hair cut into a bob (it was a freebie) a friend of a friends, friends daughter needed a model so I said I would do it I have also gone from a Blonde to a Brunette (will post pic when I post pics from the show later in the week) It's Chris's birthday tomorrow and I have to bake a cake for him to take for smoko tomorrow.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Birthday to Chris from me Lex!
Been thinking of you, even got a half written email in my drafts folder. Lots of lovely photos and can't wait to see the new do! And of course your scrapbooking LO's.
Still lost my mojo!!! Wish it would return....so many beautiful photos to scrap and just can't seem to achieve anything. Luv Shaz